How are orders shipped?Updated 16 days ago
Shipping and Handling
We offer free ground shipping on all orders over $49! For orders below $49, a flat-rate shipping charge of $5.99 applies for most locations. Please note this does not include HI/AK residents.
Important Note for HI/AK Residents: Please be aware that shipping rates to Hawaii (HI) and Alaska (AK) may vary from our standard rates. This is due to the additional logistics involved in shipping to these locations.
Our standard shipping is handled via the United States Postal Service, and you can expect your order to arrive within 4 to 12 business days. The final shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout, so you'll have all the details before completing your purchase.
Orders of $150 or more will ship via FedEx Ground
We only ship to the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii.
FedEx Ground and 2-Day
- Expedited shipping options are available for online orders and are calculated at your shopping cart.
- FedEx cannot ship to a PO Box; please provide a street address.
- Allow 3 to 5 business days for FedEx Ground.
- 2-Day must be placed before 1pm MT.
- 2-Day orders will NOT be delivered on Saturday or Sunday; they will be delivered the next business day.
Hawaii and Alaska Residents
FedEx and USPS options are available for Hawaii and Alaska orders.
Please Note: Standard Shipping to HI and AK can take up to 16 business days.
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable due to an incorrect/insufficient address. Orders that are returned to us will be re-shipped after the original order has been returned to Botanical Interests in original condition and after the additional shipping cost is covered by the customer.